|Kevin Scheibe is a Kingland Faculty Fellow in Business Analytics and Associate Professor of Management Information Systems at Iowa State University. His research interests include business analytics, IT privacy and security, supply chain risk, spatial decision support systems, wireless telecommunications, and IT outsourcing. He is a member of the Association for Information Systems and the Decision Sciences Institute. Dr. Scheibe has published in journals such as Decision Sciences Journal, European Journal of Operations Research, Decision Support Systems, Journal of Information Privacy and Security, Communications of the ACM, and Computers in Human Behavior. He serves as an Associate Editor at Decision Sciences Journal. His teaching interests include machine learning and business analytics, computer-based decision support systems, and management information systems at both graduate and undergraduate levels. He received a PhD from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Prior to academia he spent ten years in industry as a software engineer, IT consultant, and director of operations for a real estate investment company.
- Kingland Business Analytics Faculty Fellow and Associate Professor of Management Information Systems, Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems, Iowa State University, 2017–present
- Associate Professor of Management Information Systems, Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems, Iowa State University, 2009–2017
- Visiting Faculty, Consortium Institute of Management and Business Analysis (administered by the University of Iowa for the Consortium of Universities for International Studies), Paderno del Grappa, Italy, Spring 2012
- Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems, Department of Logistics, Operations and Management Information Systems, Iowa State University, 2003–2009
- Graduate Assistant, Department of Business Information Technology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1999–2003