- Luse, A., Townsend A.M., and Scheibe, K.P., “Firewalls: Continuing Solutions for Network Security,” In Handbook of Research on Information Security and Assurance, J.N.D. Gupta and K. Sharma (Eds.), IGI Global, Hershey, PA, 2008.
INVITED, NON-PEER REVIEWED PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Power, D.J., Hadidi, R., and Scheibe, K.P. (2016). “Editor’s Comments: Celebrating 50 Years of Management Information Systems (MIS) Research and Teaching,” Journal of the Midwest Association for Information Systems, Volume 2016, Issue 2, pp. 1-5.
- Supply Chain Risk Decision Making: An Organizational Learning Perspective. February 2011. APICS Central Iowa Chapter Meeting, Ames, IA.
FUNDED RESEARCH AND GRANT AWARDS
- Scheibe, K.P., and Zhang, Z., “Business Analytics in Government,” Research Project Number: 018647-00001, Funded by the Iowa Department of Transportation, Granted $30,000.
- Jeong, H.D., Shane, J., Scheibe, K.P., and Nilakanta, S., “Optimizing Maintenance Equipment Life Cycle for Local Agencies,” Research Project Number: IHRB-16-06, Funded by the Iowa Highway Research Board, Granted $172,590.
- Scheibe, K.P., and Nilakanta, S., “A Decision Support System for Optimized Equipment Turnover,” Funded by the Iowa Department of Transportation, Granted $69,422.
- Nilakanta, S., Scheibe, K.P., Boysen, P., Nilakanta, R., Heer, R., and Hassall, L., “Enhancing Academic Success: Use of an Immersive Collaborative Learning Environment to Redesign the Capstone Course,” Miller Faculty Fellowship, Iowa State University, April 3, 2008, Granted $27,179.
- Hendrickson, A, Townsend, A., Mennecke, B., and Scheibe, K.P. “A Proposal to Identify and Model System Requirements for Forensics Laboratory Information Management Systems,” Midwest Forensic Resource Center, December 5, 2003, Granted $230,000.
- Hendrickson, A., Townsend, A., Mennecke, B., and Scheibe, K.P. “Feasibility and Proof of Concept of Utilizing Radio Frequency Identification Tagging Technology to Manage Evidentiary Materials in Forensic Laboratories,” Midwest Forensic Resource Center, December 5, 2003, Granted $230,000.